Day 114 -- Merry and Bright

Sunday, December 23, 2012


When: Sunday, December 23rd, 2012

Where: Holiday Party at Home


I got this sweater on deep discount months ago and I could hardly wait to don it come the holiday season! I paired it with this fun and playful pink striped skirt and matching heart polka dot tights. I really felt holiday cheer in this look!


Don't me and my sister, Lindsey, look like twins with our matching haircuts?


You can catch a glimpse of our tree behind me in these shots. I think it was our best tree ever! We added a lot of natural elements this year and I think it gave it a vintage appeal and filled the room with joy.

Sweater: Designed By via Marshall's | Skirt: Maeve via Anthropologie | Tights: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outffiters | Earrings: Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design