Day 185 -- Beachy Ballerina

Monday, March 4, 2013

When: Monday, March 4th, 2013

Where: Huntington Beach errands, studio


We headed down to HB for the morning to run some errands and figured we might actually stop at the beach for a second and eat lunch. It was so nice to feel the sand between my toes and take a breather. What a perfect day!


Things have been going a mile a minute lately and I keep staying up late working on my phone in bed (read: using pinterest to get inspiration and reading pregnancy blogs), and I've been so tired! I just simply couldn't muster up the energy to pick out a nice summery dress, so I opted for a comfy pair of jeans and developed my look from there.


I was also too lazy to wash my hair, so I tied it up in a big ballerina bun, which inspired the rest of my outfit. This pink shirt has a flouncy peplum that resembled a tutu, and pearls always feel elegant. I matched my sandals to the pearls, and headed out!


I added a final touch with a sparkly clip in my hair and some sunnies to keep my cornea from bursting into flame.


Sweater: Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters | Tank: Day Dreamer LA via Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall's | Shoes: Urban Outfitters | Necklace: Italy
Bag: Coach | Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design