Day 188 -- Dress to Impress

Thursday, March 7, 2013

When: Thursday, March 7th, 2013

Where: GLO bio juice bar for a quick meeting with Rebecca Reinbold, mama-to-be and  fashion publicist extraordinaire, and lunch with my dear Karisa


This little number is available on my etsy right now! Sometimes when I'm having one of those I have nothing to wear / I want to impress someone days, I reach into my stock pile of self-made Expect. designs. I just throw a belt on top of one of my dresses and run. It just goes to show that you do not have to be pregnant to wear maternity wear!


I'm so excited to be working with Rebecca on a custom design that will soon be incorporated into my line. She has such a unique perspective, and really gave me the inside scoop on what mommies are looking for as well as ways to boost my business even more! Stay tuned to see the Rebecca dress!


Dress: Expect. Maternity, self made. Now on etsy. | Tights: Leggs via CVS
Boots: White Mountain via TJ Maxx | Belt: ASOS | Earrings: Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design