Day 212 -- Spring Chicken

Sunday, March 31, 2013

When: Sunday, March 31st, 2013

Where: Eastover Party!


I had been looking forward to my little Easter/Passover party for the entire month of March and I'm pleased to say that it went off without a hitch! Of course, as thrilled as I was to dye eggs and eat matzo ball soup, I was most excited about dressing up.


I've had this dress since I was in high school. The colors are perfect for a springtime celebration, and because of it's retro style, it will probably never go out of fashion. It's funny to think that I wore this sweater on the most recent holiday, St Patrick's Day. I guess it's just the perfect little coverup for the perfect little dress.


Sweater: Forever 21 | Dress: Anthropologie | Shoes: Tahari via Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design