Day 208 -- All The Pretty Flowers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

When: Wednesday, March 27th, 2013

Where: Studio


I feel like a bright sunny Easter egg today! These pastel colors are perfect for the beautiful flowers that are in bloom. I'm really looking forward to this weekend, so I can really get into the pastels during our Eastover party!


 These fun yellow jeans are made for springtime, but I love them most because they elongate my legs. I have a pretty long torso, especially in comparison to my legs, so I think the high rise and full length down to my ankle adds a few inches of visual height. Paired with nude heels, and a shorter top, my shape gains a bit more proportion.


Blouse: Kimchi Blue via Second Time Around | Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Dolce Vita | Earrings: Forever 21 | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design