Day 200 -- Concert Cutie

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

When: Tuesday, March 19th, 2013

Where: Lake Street Dive concert at the Fonda


I was feeling a bit like a glum bum all day, so when it came time to get dressed to go out, I decided to take a fun and girly approach. I also painted my nails to perk me right up! After a night out on the town in my frilliest skirt, I felt much better, refreshed and inspired.


Lake Street Dive is one of our favorite bands. I remember listening to their album in Alex's car on one of our first dates. We're hoping we'll be able to snag them for our wedding band. So, of course, when they came through town on a Josh Ritter tour, we had to head to Hollywood to see them. Funny thing is, I don't think I know a single Josh Ritter song! We really enjoyed Lake Street's set, and even got into the Josh songs we didn't know at all, but we kept cracking up thinking, "We don't know anything about this headliner!" Oops.

Josh even walked by when we were hanging around after the show and we didn't recognize him! We suck, sorry.


Sweater: H&M | Shirt: Anthropologie, gift from Mom | Belt: Vintage
Skirt: Maeve via Anthropologie | Shoes: Sam Edelman via Crossroads
Necklace: Maya Brenner | Earrings: Nordstrom Rack | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design