Day 206 -- Step Up

Monday, March 25, 2013

When: Monday, March 25th, 2013

Where: Studio... Out for free cake.


I've been feeling like my outfits have just been so boring lately. I'm becoming one of those people who dresses just to cover their body, rather than dressing to express myself and have fun with fashion. I decided to mix it up just the tiniest bit today.


I used to be such an adventurous dresser, especially in high school, and nowadays I feel like I follow trends rather than blazing my own trail. Mixing prints are all over the place right now, and frankly, I don't feel like anyone should be applauded for being "brave enough" to put one print with another. It's not that hard, nor should it be considered a novel concept. That being said, I love this outfit, especially because it clashes. My favorite part is that the shoes and bag basically make no sense with the rest of the look. It's dressed in the dark, but in the best way.


Tee: Gap | Skirt: Just Cavalli via Second Time Around | Bag: Forever 21
Shoes: Tahari via Marshall's | Necklace: Italy | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design