Day 195 -- Hot Hot Heat

Thursday, March 14, 2013

When: Thursday, March 14th, 2013

Where: Studio, dog park


OMG, it was so hot that I thought I was going to blow up! (That is so something my sister, Maija, would say.) Can't you tell by all my poses that I'm just sweltering? I couldn't bear to wear anything that clung to me, so I busted out this maxi I wore all over Egypt. It kind of worked.


When it's super toasty out, my best bet is to avoid over dressing. One easy dress, and a few accessories are enough for me. I updated this look with a tan belt to match my leopard flats, and a pair of sunnies to keep my cornea from burning. I've been carrying this Marc tote everywhere because I can always stash a notebook in it.


Dress: Victoria's Secret | Belt: H&M | Shoes: Rocketdog via Marshall's
Sunglasses: Raybans vua Rue La La | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design