Day 203 -- Spring Has Sprung

Friday, March 22, 2013

When: Friday, March 22nd, 2013

Where: Studio


Ah, spring. Since, you're officially here, I'm going to take this opportunity to wear florals and pinks! While it doesn't quite feel like spring at the moment -- it's actually pretty hot! -- I'm into wearing light layers, shorter hem lines, bare legs, and pastels.


I've worn this dress a couple times before, but I've always tied the sash to the back. This time I switched it up to make it look more like a belt, and it might be subtle, but I think it really changes the silhouette of the dress, and makes my waist look smaller. I love belts because they really define my shape and I think they are so flattering!


Sweater: Staring at Stars via Urban Outfitters | Dress: Reformed via Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Steve Madden via Marshall's | Necklace: Ambiance SF
Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design