Day 199 -- Simplicity

Monday, March 18, 2013

When: Monday, March 18th, 2013

Where: Studio, and the Hollywood overlook dog park


It was such a beautiful day, we couldn't resist spending the morning at the park with Bucket running around. We went to the Hollywood overlook park for the first time with Bucket and he had the time of his life! While it was full of tourists, and I felt a bit like one myself, when the sun is shining, you can't help but smile.


This simple outfit was perfect for a simple day. I'm loving wearing keds lately. They are so comfortable and really cute! It's nice to become re-obsessed with clothing items right now when I can't go shopping. I love the look of cuffed jeans with cute sneaks and a tee. To keep it from looking to basic, I added this fun floral blazer that I think I've only worn once before! I got so many compliments on it while I was out, I might have to put it into more of a regular rotation.


Blazer: Principessa Venice | Tank: Urban Outfitters | Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall's
Shoes: Keds | Bag: Vintage Coach, hand-me-down from Mom | Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design