Day 187 -- I'm Your Penguin

Wednesday, March 6, 2013


When: Wednesday, March 6th, 2013

Where: Studio


Even though it was just another studio day for me, I felt a bit like stepping it up today. Even when I can come up with a good outfit that has jeans in it, I still feel like I'm cheating, and mostly I don't feel like myself.

While this black and white ensemble is pretty simple, I felt so good in it! I loved the little details on the shirt, and the way their triangular shape tied into the skirt. I also loved that I didn't have to shave my legs for one more day because I wore tights. Totally guilty as charged.


Jacket: BB Dakota | Sweater: Gap | Shirt: Marshall's | Skirt: Forever 21 | Belt: H&M
Tights: Leggs via CVS | Boots: White Mountain via TJ Maxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design