Day 204 -- Purple Haze

Saturday, March 23, 2013

When: Saturday, March 23rd, 2013

Where: Here and there, a day off!


I finally just gave myself a day full off after working for almost three weeks straight. I keep thinking to myself, "If I work super hard and never stop, I'm guaranteed to make it!" The truth is, that if I do that, I'm guaranteed to burn out. After having a couple bummed out, and uninspired days in my studio, I decided to just take a breather, and it was wonderful.


I wore this breezy, comfortable, colorful dress (a birthday gift from a favorite sister), out to breakfast with Alex, and to the dog park, laying around in bed reading and fuddling around on pinterest, and then out to dinner with my dear friend, Jessica. It was amazing to just take a day for myself and relax.


The weather has been wonderfully warm and I saw so glad to break this dress out of my closet and pop some sandals on. Nothing like a little sunshine, sushi, and snuggles to get me back in the creative mode!


Dress: Derek Heart, gift from Maija | Sweater: Seven gate via Ambiance SF | Belt: Self made
Shoes: DV Dolce Vita via Marshall's | Necklace: Maya Brenner | Bag: Vintage Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design