Day 190 -- Navy Baby

Saturday, March 9, 2013

When: Saturday, March 9th, 2013

Where: Meeting with Larz from Handmade LA


I kept it casual but polished for my meeting with the owner of a handmade craft gallery. I tried to look my best but not like I was trying too hard, and keep to focus off my crazy outfit and on my own pieces. I guess my approach worked because he liked what I showed him, and I will be selling out of his shop come May! It feels very unofficial because we didn't file any paperwork yet, but I am definitely looking forward to hocking my wears on a more permanent basis!


I wore this dress in the fall with a pair of tights, but now that the weather is warming up, a cute bomber sweater and bare legs felt just right. Since this dress is a bit busy, I always take care to ground it with solid colors, like the navy in my sweater and shoes.


Dress: Ali Ro via Crossroads | Sweater: Gap | Shoes: Keds

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design