Day 192 -- Zig and Zag

Monday, March 11, 2013

When: Monday, March 11th, 2013

Where: Shopping at Fabric Planet, studio


It was a bit of a Manic Monday as I got back into the swing of things. Sometimes I'm afraid that if I take a day off, I'll lose my momentum. Luckily, I love my job so much I rarely feel like I need a break. It also doesn't hurt that walking the dog at sunset provides me with a nice deep breath at the end of the day.


I tried to step my outfit up a teeny bit after wearing jeans yesterday, but I was still feeling in my comfy mode, so drapy and loose fitting clothes was the way to go. I'm also loving black and white right now. So chic.



Sweater: Pas un Ange, hand-me-down from Mom | Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Theory via Marshall's | Shoes: Rocketdog via Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design