Day 196 -- Ikat Stand This Heat!

Friday, March 15, 2013

When: Friday, March 14th, 2013

Where: Studio, then The Local Peasant with Miranda and her family


Another hot day. I opted for a really lightweight linen dress. This ikat print is so summery and trendy and I love the shape it gives me! It makes me feel curvy without feeling heavy or weighed down.


I went for the cool girl look with my old favorites -- these open toe booties. The old (Boston-living) me would have laughed in my face when I bought these. They are so impractical and don't make any sense. What use are boots if your feet will get wet anyway? I guess that's what makes these purely fashion shoes...


Dress: All Saints via Wasteland | Belt: H&M | Shoe: Deena and Ozzy via Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design