Day 202 -- Easy Peasy

Thursday, March 21, 2013

When:  Thursday, March 21st, 2013

Where: Studio


More often than not, clocking in a long day in my studio means wearing a simple and easy outfit. This black skirt is my absolute go-to when I need something quick and I want to be comfortable. I've worn and washed it so many times that it's starting to go a bit grey, but I can't part with it (at least not this year).


I layered this interesting organza and heather grey tank over the top, and a string of long pearls completes the look. I'll be the first to admit that this outfit it boring, but if you want to know what works best for me while sitting behind a sewing machine, computer, or cutting table, this is it.


Tank: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Forever 21 | Pearls: Little stand in Italy
Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Urban Outfitters | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs, gift from Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design