Day 278 -- Half Day Off

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

When: Tuesday, June 4th, 2013

Where: Out to breakfast, camera shopping, studio
 

First of all, can we just talk about the fact that my fiance is a PROFESSIONAL video producer, yet he can't operate an iPhone camera? Getcho hands outta the frame, dude! Just kidding, I love him. I just had to include that shot right off the bat.


This is another simple outfit, ungraded only by color and print. I know these pants are so hideous, but that's what I love about them! They make even the sloppiest outfits interesting. I've been feeling a bit bloaty this week, so throwing on an oversize tunic tee covered up any of my "problem" spots, and also kept me feeling cool and breezy in the heat!


Alex is basically elated because he finally got his hands on a Canon C100. He's been debating this purchase for a long time and now that he's finally pulled the trigger, he's pretty pumped. I'm just hoping he'll allow me access to one of his newly-downgraded cameras for my own use!


Jeans: ASOS | Shirt: Gap | Shoes: Keds | Bag: Kate Spade | Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design