Day 293 -- Memories

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

When: Wednesday, June 19th, 2013

 Where: Studio


Goodness, I've been wearing pants a lot lately! I don't know what's gotten into me! I do know that I'm really feeling the brights in this outfit! These pants are really fun because the can read chartreuse, but really, they are a yellow and lime green micro stripe weave. Perfect for pattern mixing!


Clothing holds deep memories for me and when I look at a piece, I can always remember big moments that happened when I wore them. I was wearing this shirt when I came back to my college apartment and found that it has been broken in to. It was my first time wearing this shirts, and I was so disturbed by this, I didn't wear it for years after! I think the bad luck has long been washed away, but I still cringe a little thinking about that day. Ick.


Shirt: Anthropologie | Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Aldo | Sunglasses: Raybans

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design