Day 280 -- Inspiration

Thursday, June 6, 2013

When:  Thursday, June 6th, 2013

Where: Studio, Errands


I have been a long time fan of DVF. Her iconic prints, and signature wrap dress really define her as a designer. I often refer to her designs, work ethic, story, and evolution when I'm thinking about my own business. She started out with her wrap dress and when that became wildly popular in the 1970s, she really caught on as a designer in her own right, and was able to step out of the "Von Furstenberg" shadow and be her own woman. Shoes, bags, pants, and separates evolved out of the dress that put her on the map.


Wearing her designs makes me feel bright and happy, and really inspires me to create signature pieces and do my best to not only be a great designer, but to become the woman I was meant to be!


Dress: Diane Von Furstenberg | Bag: Kate Spade | Shoes: Urban Outfitters | Necklace: Maya Brenner

1 comment:

  1. Dresses and sneakers are so great!! Comfy and super cute!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design