Day 283 -- No Dress for the Weary

Sunday, June 9, 2013

When: Sunday, June 9th, 2013

Where: Shopping for a photo lighting kit, Studio


 Still not feeling awesome, but the show must go on. With a big photo shoot coming up tomorrow (!!), I need to get my ducks in a row, and fast! Alex and I drove out to Camarillo to pick up some photo lights and a back drop. I didn't really care how I looked since I was already an allergic mess, so I just kept it simple: colored jeans, flats, and a plain tee.


I didn't really care how I looked since I was already an allergic mess, so I just kept it simple: colored jeans, flats, and a plain tee.


Tee: Second Time Around | Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Rocketdog via Marshall's
Bag: MARC by Marc Jacobs | Sunglasses: Raybans

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design