Day 286 -- Wearing My Blacks

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

When: Wednesday, June 12th, 2013

Where: The Mint, shooting with Alex


It's already been such a busy week and it's only Wednesday! Photo shoots, secret projects, and now a film shoot! Alex and I did a day shoot at the Mint today for an R&B performance video. It was the first thing I've ever worked on that wasn't live. That is to say that there was no audience and we could do multiple takes. It really relieved the pressure of getting the perfect shot the first time and I really enjoyed it.


It reminded me a lot of when I used to do costuming. It felt a lot like a film set. At lunch, we even divided off cast/crew style. My fellow black-wearing crew members and I sat at our own little table while we munched on pizza. It felt almost like being back in high school, wearing my blacks.


Shirt: TJ Maxx | Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall's | Shoes: Keds

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design