Day 291 -- Busy/Lazy

Monday, June 17, 2013

When: Monday, June 17th, 2013

Where: Studio


I know I wore this shirt about 2 seconds ago, but I just did laundry and it was sitting right on top of the clean pile when I got dressed this morning. And it seemed too good to pass up pairing it with these neon jeans.


I stepped it up a little bit from my normal busy workday / lazy dressing day outfit by wearing some jewelry. I've recently discovered that I hate wearing bracelets when I have a lot to get done because they always get in my way. They looked cute while we took photos in the late afternoon sun, though...


Shirt: Vague Clothing | Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Aldo
Bracelets: Alexis Bittar, and Goodwill | Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design