Day 298 -- Americana

Monday, June 24, 2013

When: Monday, June 24th, 2013

Where: Our Little House in Cushing


Even though we stayed home all day, it wasn't a relaxing one. My parents friends come to visit and brought along two of their granddaughters. It was amazing how a 5- and an 8-year-old can wear out 12 adults! 


I spent most of the afternoon in a bathing suit romping around in the water and making piles of seaweed with the girls, but when I came time to cook, I slipped on this easy romper and flats. This house reflects Americana so perfectly in my mind, that I can't help but want to wear patriotic colors and wear my hair in vintage waves.



Romper: Forever 21 | Tank: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Topshop | Earrings and Necklace: Alexis Bittar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design