Day 282 -- Rash Decisions

Saturday, June 8, 2013

When: Saturday, June 8th, 2013 -- Happy Birthday, Mom!

Where: Studio, Doctors Office


For the first time since starting taking daily photos, I really did not want to take a picture today! I woke up with the most uncomfortable and painfully itchy rash... on my face. I have always had really sensitive skin, and this isn't the first time I've broken out on my face. But, I defnintely didn't want to document it.


I decided to go ahead and take the pictures anyway. As much as this blog is about fashion and style, it's also about my life. I have good days and bad, times that I've felt pretty, and ugly, and it's all been laid out here. So what if I'm not feel too hot? Take the damn photo and get your butt to the doctors office!


Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall's | Shirt: Vague Clothing
Shoes: Keds | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design