Day 292 -- In a Pinch

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

When: Tuesday, June 18th, 2013

Where: Studio, Camera Obscura concert


Please excuse how grainy these photos are and how weird I look in every single one of them. We took these right after they flicked the light on at the Wiltern and were trying to kick us out. Luckily, we got to stick around with our backstage passes. Muahaha. Oh, the perks of having musician friends.


I'll be honest, I put this outfit together in about 5 seconds. I had been wearing these shorts and an oversize white tee for most of the day because it was so hot, but I had to make myself presentable real quick! I grabbed this tank -- which I hardly ever wear -- because the grey tied in with the colors in the shorts. Because the tank was so see through sheer, I layered a cropped sweater for more coverage. The sandals matched and I knew I could stand in them all night if I had to. Luckily, I didn't.

 Sweater: Pas Un Ange | Tank and Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Vintage | Bag: Coach
Necklace: Alexis Bittar | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design