Day 297 -- To The Lighthouse

Sunday, June 23, 2013

When: Sunday, June 23rd, 2013

Where: Port Clyde, etc.


On our first full day in Maine, we did everything quintessentially Maine. We drove out to Port Clyde and had a seafood lunch on the pier overlooking the harbor. It was fun to see the boats that had caught our food while we were eating it! We strolled down to the lighthouse and pulled tiny crabs out of the tide pools and collected sea glass.

We also picked up a few -- okay, sixteen -- lobsters for dinner. The whole point of this trip is to celebrate my parents' 40th wedding anniversary, so what better way to do that than with lobsters, cake and gifts!


Since it was slightly overcast and looked like rain, I opted against the shorts I had planned to wear with this dog shirt, in favor of these jeans. I planned every outfit before I left, but threw in these jeans for "safety" and it's a good thing I did!


Shirt: Anthropologie | Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall's | Belt: Gap
Shoes: Restricted via TJ Maxx | Earrings: Alexis Bittar
Necklace: Gift from Mom | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design