Day 287 -- Throwback Thursday

Thursday, June 13, 2013

When: Thursday, June 13th, 2013

Where: Studio


Beautiful summer days call for cute summer rompers. I have had this one for years, but haven't worn it in a very long time. I used to be all about onezies, but I've sort of been off them lately because they are so hard to take off when you need to use the bathroom -- but that's not for here!


In honor of this romper's resurrection, I also pulled these earrings out. It's fun wearing old or neglected pieces and remembering a former you. I feel like I would have totally worn this outfit to work at Second Time Around  with my canvas MJ tote over my shoulder and a pair of iPod earbuds blasting Paramore.


Romper: Forever 21 | Belt: H&M | Shoes: DV Dolce Vita via Marshall's
Sunglasses: Rayban | Bag: MARC by Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom Rack
Earrings: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design