Day 279 -- Stressed to the Maxi

Wednesday, June 5, 2013


When: Wednesday, June 5th, 2013

Where: Studio

A maxi dress is my favorite way to feel comfortable without succumbing to sweats. On busy days, throwing on a maxi and heading straight to the studio is the fastest solution to my dressing woes. This dress, in particular, is especially great because it has so many colors it in, I have no trouble at all trying to find accessories to match.


I have a busy few weeks ahead of me! I'm trying to squeeze in some major projects, go on several gigs with Alex, and get deeper into wedding planning before going on vacation at the end of the month. I can't wait to relax in Maine, but I'm going to make sure I've earned it! Lots to do!


Dress: Gift from sister Maija | Sweater Ambiance SF | Belt: Alice and Olivia
Shoes: Aldo | Necklace: Gift from Mom | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs | Sunglasses: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design