Day 276 -- Baby B

Monday, June 3, 2013

When: Monday, June 3rd, 2013

Where: Studio



I'm hatching big plans, and that means I have to spend every minute in my studio that I can. Which means, simple outfits. The less time I spend getting dressed, the more time I have to spend sewing! I'm working hard to build inventory for a photo shoot I'll be doing next week, which will in turn be posted on my new website! I'm so excited and so so busy!


I kind of love this outfit because it's baby colors. The pants say, It's a Girl! While the top screams, Bringing Home Boy! It really puts me in the mood to design maternity wear! This is another example of how color can really make the outfit. Just imagine if the jeans were blue and the top was black... Boring!


Tank: Urban Outfitters | Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Madden Girl via Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design