Day 281 -- Sunset

Friday, June 7, 2013

When: Friday, June 7th, 2013

Where: Studio, dog park
 

If I'm honest, I spent most of the day in this grey oversized shirt and a pair of running shorts. But when I came time for me to disentangle myself from my studio, I replaced my dingy shorts with this swinging, flirty skirt.  A little knot at the center of my shirt tailored it to my body and made me presentable to the public.


As we were driving down Mulholland away from the dog park, we caught this amazing, dreamy sunset.  We just had to pull the car over to enjoy the view. Seeing the fog roll in over the smog-fueled orange sky reminded me why I love LA so much, and how lucky I am to live here. It was really nice to take a breather just for a second and remember why I work so hard.


Shirt: TJ Maxx | Skirt: Maeve via Anthropologie
Shoes: Restricted via TJ Maxx | Headband: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design