Day 285 -- Quick Change

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

When: Tuesday, June 11th, 2013

Where: IOAN office, movies


After my photo shoot yesterday, I got a call from the guys at Industry, saying that they needed me to come in to help with a presentation. I can't share exactly what project I was working on, but I am so, so excited about it! It was so awesome to be called in to work in creative!


Truth be told, I actually wore a completely different outfit into the office -- something much more professional, but this is what I wore out to the movies to celebrate. This outfit has become a go-to for me when I want a quick change because its too hot. Alex says this is his favorite dress I wear, but it's much too short to wear out in public, so I always pair it with 90s bike shorts.


Dress: H&M | Shorts: Gap | Belt: ASOS | Necklace: Forever 21 | Shoes: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design