Day 275 -- Super Official

Sunday, June 2, 2013

When: Sunday, June 2nd, 2013

Where: Second night of filming ACC


After wearing many colors last night,  I quickly learned that I didn't look 'official' enough. I thought back to my high school days and remembered working on tech crew. Everyone wore black. It helped us fade into the background, and made us all look united.


I decided to echo my theatre days, and sport a little black. I couldn't go head-to-toe with one hue, so I broke it up with this great zig zag black and white tank. Wearing a more muted palette allowed me to slip in and out of doorways and along aisles without being asked for my ticket, and amazingly, I wasn't asked to fold programs!


Sweater: DKNY | Tank: H&M | Skirt: Ellen Tracy, gift from Mom | Shoes: Restricted via TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design