Day 312 -- Uniformly Unique

Monday, July 8, 2013

 When: Monday, July, 8th, 2013

Where: Studio


This is quickly becoming my favorite summer uniform: a too-short dress paired with some 90s bike shorts. I've always been a fan of the look and feel of a dress, but sometimes in summer, shorts are just necessary. Call me modest, but I don't think anyone really cares to see my fanny while bending over the in the grocery store. Thank god I've held onto the same Gap stretch shorts I've had since 6th grade!


I love the cut of this dress! The black side panels create a slimmer silhouette, and the print is young, fun and so me. Topping this look off with my new favorite, go-to bag was a no-brainer for me. This Kate Spade wonder gives the feel of a fresh white summer bag, without having to worry about maintaining the finish. The basket weave gives it that endless summer feel, and the color should easily transfer into the fall months...


Dress: ASOS | Shorts: Gap | Shoes: Aldo | Bag: Kate Spade, gift from future MIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design