Day 335 -- Summer Goddess

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

When: Wednesday, July 31st, 2013

Where: Work at IOAN, Hanging around Venice Beach


I may be alone in this, but I feel like August is really the heart of the summer. The hottest days roll in, excitement over school starting again begins to sizzle, and that endless summer feeling starts to set in. To honor of the eve of my favorite month of summer, I decided to don my breeziest outfit. Walking into the Venice sunset with the wind catching my skirt and the rays spilling over the floral print of my blazer, I felt like a total goddess, if only for a second.


I may be alone in this as well, but clothing makes me really happy. It not just the joy of owning something beautiful, but it's the pleasure of embodying what that garment was meant to be. With the change of an outfit, you can become an entirely new person. When I'm wearing a new outfit, or even a new combination of pieces I already own, I just feel awesome.


Blazer: Principessa Venice | Tank: Target | Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Rocketdog via Marshall's | Bag: Kate Spade
Necklace and Earrings: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design