Day 318 -- Animal Attraction

Sunday, July 14, 2013

When:  Sunday, July 14th, 2013

Where: Studio, Errands, Out with Friends


In order to show some visiting friends the best of Sherman Oaks (aka, just going out to the Local Peasant), I donned my favorite summer uniform. You might not be able to tell, but there are definitely some bike shorts under this fishy dress.


If it has an animal on it, you'd better believe I'm gonna buy it. This had been my biggest challenge during my year without shopping. If I see a dress with flamingos on it, and it's on sale, I'm definitely going to freak out. So, instead I wear vintage dresses with fishes on it.


Dress: Betsy Johnson via Wasteland | Belt: H&M
Shoes: Restricted via TJ Maxx | Necklace and Bag: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design