Day 322 -- Old Hollywood

Thursday, July 18, 2013

When: Thursday, July 18th, 2013

Where: Studio, Date Night with Alex (and Jessica)



After having a total fail with my hair yesterday, I decided to put a little effort into my appearance and actually style it. I wanted to go for an old Hollywood wave, so I put it up in curlers, and then combed out my curls when they were ready. I'm really happy with the look and it was so easy to style, I really have no excuse for walking around with limp hair just hanging off my head anymore.





I've had this maxi dress forever, but it hardly gets worn, because I'm always so annoying with things that are strapless and don't have built in support and/or boning. Worse than not having support is that this dress has smocking in the back. That's a recipe for disaster! Luckily, I kept myself covered all night, because really, this dress is so cute, it should come out more!



Dress: Anthropologie | Sweater: Forever 21
Shoes: DV Dolce Vita | Bag: Kate Spade | Necklace: Alexis Bittar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design