Day 311 -- Wild Rumpus

Sunday, July 7, 2013

 When: Sunday, July 7th, 2013

Where: Studio



This is what happens when I work in my studio all day and then forget to take outfit photos until after sundown. I hate to beat a dead horse, but it is so hot here! I can hardly bear to wear clothes. This light cotton romper is the perfect one-piece outfit -- except for the fact that I always wear a tank under it and then accessorize with banana earrings. Oh well.



I'm hoping the weather will cool down a bit soon, because I am looking forward to actually putting outfits together rather than just throwing on the first thing I see so I can walk the dog and get through the day.


Romper: Forever 21 | Tank: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Gap | Earrings: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design