Day 324 -- Bagillionty

Saturday, July 20, 2013

When: Saturday, July 20th, 2013

Where: Studio


It seems like I have a bagillionty things to do and simply not enough energy to go around! I counted yesterday, and it's official, I have six different jobs, a business to run, a wedding to plan, and a new puppy to look after. (And not that this blog is a burden, but yes, it is another thing to keep up with.) It's too much!


I skipped hair and makeup this morning in order to save any little bit of time and energy I could. These loose fitting shorts were the center of my outfit and I based the other pieces off of the colors in the print. Pairing a stylish, yet comfortable key piece with easy basics simplifies getting dressed, and keeps me comfortable on even the hottest of summer days.


Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Tee: Dolce Vita | Sweater: Staring at Stars via Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Urban Outfitters | Necklace: Forever 21 | Bag: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design