Day 308 -- Independence Day

Thursday, July 4, 2013

When: Thursday, July 4th, 2013

Where: Malibu


Alex and I had vowed to make plans for the fourth, but when the holiday rolled around, we found ourselves in our offices... working. As the day wore on, we decided we needed to get out of the house.


First things first: I needed to find a fourth-worth outfit. Under the pressure of leaving the house before sundown, I decided on a red white and blue dress, ironically purchased in London, worn as a skirt, and one of Alex's old white tees tied in a knot. I love the clean easy look of a crisp white tee, and it's always fun to borrow from the boys.


Dress (worn as a skirt): Trollied Dollies, London | Shirt: Gap | Shoes: Keds
Necklace: Forever 21 | Bag: Kate Spade, gift from my future MIL | Sunglasses: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design