Day 330 -- Vintage Wears

Friday, July 26, 2013

When: Friday, July 26th, 2013

Where: Blue Whale


While wandering around the flea market last weekend, I spotted this dress hanging in a booth full of bright vintage wears and was instantly drawn to it. I loved that it was colorful, made out of cotton and in amazing condition. I would imagine that this dress is from the late 60s, and judging by the tag, made in China for the Chinese market. It's so hard to find vintage dresses that aren't polyester, and the natural fibers in this piece really sold it for me.


I love the way that these Elizabeth and James heels reflect the striping in the dress. It perfectly tied the look together. I got a lot of compliements on this outfit, which really reminded me of when I was in high school and would wear fabulous vintage finds and wow my fellow students with funky, unique looks.


Dress: Vintage, Melrose Trading Post | Shoes: Elizabeth and James via Marshall's | Bag: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design