Day 305 -- Boomerang

Monday, July 1, 2013

 When: Monday, July 1st, 2013

 Where: Shopping at the Pru, BOS --> LAX


Before we had to catch our flight, Alex and I went out shopping and lunching with his mom and grandmother. It was such a nice relaxing end to our trip. Jamie even treated me (again!) to a new purse. Stay tuned to see that. It was so nice to scoop up some new wears while I was on vacation, but even better to spend time with family and family-to-be.


I knew we would be heading straight from the mall to the airport, so a wore a comfy pair of stretch jeans and a loose top. Easy peasy. I'm sad that vacation is over, but excited to launch my new expect website when I get back!!


Jeans and Tank: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Top: Gap | Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Coach | Necklace: Kate Spade | Earrings: Alexis Bittar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design