Day 316 -- Inconspicuous

Friday, July 12, 2013

When: Friday, July 12th, 2013

Where: Art Share LA


Any time I'm shooting for Alex, I try to wear dark clothing and blend into the background like a techie. I tried here, but I failed. It was too hot out to wear a long sleeved black tee, and I wasn't about to be caught dead in just a pair of jeans and a black tank top.


This little grey tone elephant tank was just the perfect compromise. While this ensemble didn't draw much attention towards me as I was filming and trying to be inconspicuous, I didn't feel like a total bland loser either.


Tanks: Forever 21 and Target | Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall's
Shoes: Sam Edelman via Crossroads | Bag: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design