Day 320 -- Easy as 1 2 3

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

When: Tuesday, July 16th, 2013

Where: Meetings, Studio


 
I first wore this dress to work around Halloween, and while I think this dress is perfect for fall, I love the way it works in summer. The light cotton fabric and wide cut of the skirt make me feel cool. I went to a meeting in this dress and felt totally comfortable being professional as well as fashionable in it.


In other news, I'm desperately trying to grow out my hair for my wedding. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to faster growth? I'm already taking the pills, washing with the fancy shampoo, massaging my scalp, and eating fatty acids. Should I just cave and get clip in extensions?


Dress: Leah Reena Goren via Anthropologie | Belt: ASOS
Shoes: Restricted via TJ Maxx | Sunglasses: Raybans | Earrings: Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design