Day 315 -- Requirements

Thursday, July 11, 2013

When: Thursday, July 11th, 2013

Where: Studio


This bun-on-top-of-my-head style has been my favorite this summer. It's perfect for hair that has gone a couple days without washing, all the bloggers are doing it, and it kind of makes me look like Buddha. Those are all my usual requirements when I'm thinking about styling my hair in the morning.


 This skirt is also a summer staple for me. I wore it last summer all the time. I wore it the weekend I got engaged in Philly, to a fourth of July event at my old job, and it's even made a few appearances since then. I like how it's slightly nautical, slight patriotic, slightly retro, and slightly modern at the same time. Those are also my requirements when picking out a skirt to wear. See? Fashion has rules.


Tee: Gap | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Kate Spade | Earrings: Urban Outfitters | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design