Day 313 -- Improvement

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

When: Tuesday, July 9th, 2013

Where: Interviews


 I busted out my favorite dress for an interview for a part time job that I really wanted. I decided to come out with guns blazing (fashion-wise) in order to give me the best shot at getting the job. Not only did I get tons of compliments on my outfit, but I also landed the gig!



We celebrated with a trip to the hardware store! Kind of. In the middle of trying to find more work, we're also in the middle of some minor home improvements. Which meant wearing a frilly dress and silver sandals down the extension cord aisle??


Dress: Sarah Ball Photography via Anthropologie | Shoes: DV Dolve Vita via Marshall's
Belt: Self Made | Bag: Kate Spade | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design