Day 307 -- New Again

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

When: Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013

Where: Studio


With the hot hot weather in LA heating up even more, it was time to break out an old favorite. I loved this dress so much, I bought it in two colors! I've ignored this little number over the past few months, but seeing it hanging lonely in my closet and needing an easy dress in a pinch to take Bucket out on a walk, I threw it on and ran.


This is the type of dress I would usually wear with a belt -- okay, you got me! I wear every dress with  belt! -- but sometimes when it really is that hot out it's impossible to accessorize. Even wearing this necklace made me feel overdressed for the weather!


 Dress: Anthropologie | Shoes: Topshop | Necklace: Alexis Bittar | Sunglasses: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design