Day 321 -- Maintenance

Wednesday, July 17, 2013


When: Wednesday, July 17th, 2013

Where: Lunch with Karisa, Studio


Here I am again, wearing my summer uniform. You'd better believe I'm rocking some bike shorts under this mini dotted number! I want to wear this dress every day because it is loose and breathable, and I'm a fool for dots!


 One of the first times I wore this dress, I went bananas! The dots were that exciting. One time, I couldn't get enough dots, so I paired this dress with these shoes. This getup worked okay while lunching in West Hollywood, but I quickly realized that I should have curled my hair and worn heels. I'm simply not high maintenance enough for the other side of the hills.


Dress and Necklace: Forever 21 | Belt: Target | Shoes: Topshop | Sunglasses: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design