Day 331 -- Morning Meeting

Saturday, July 27, 2013

When: Saturday, July 27th, 2013

Where: Meetings


Sometimes I subconsciously fall into my own little fashion trends/ruts. I wore a striped cotton dress last night and got a positive response, so my morning pea brain told me to select a similar style for today.


I don't wear this dress often -- in fact, I can only remember wearing it one time before -- but it seemed to be the perfect thing to wear to a hot summer morning meeting for a fashion related job. It was light, airy, covered enough to be appropriate, but showing enough to keep me cool, and the bright stripes kept it fashion-y enough for me to forget that is dress truly is so last season.


Dress: Cooperative via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Dolce Vita | Necklace: Maya Brenner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design