Day 309 -- On The Hunt

Friday, July 5, 2013

When: Friday, July 5th, 2013

Where: Out and About Studio City


After a relaxing day off, it was time for the rubber to meet the road. My new website launched, but working for myself still wasn't enough to keep me busy... or pay my bills. So, I decided to pound a little pavement and find myself a little part time job.


Whenever I'm job hunting, I always take care to look my best. It really is a shame, but the truth is that people do judge you by the way you look, and it's important to put your best foot forward. It was boiling out, so I put my day-old hair up in a ballerina bun, layered a trendy jean jacket over a light silk dress, and a pair of wedges. Here in LA, heels are the thing. If you really want to stand out, strap on those heels, even if you're a flats devotee, like me.


Jacket: Max and Cleo via Goodwill | Dress: Theory via Marshall's
Shoes: Elizabeth and James via Wasteland | Bag: MARC by Marc Jacobs via eBay
Necklace: Italy | Earrings: Alexis Bittar | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design