Day 31 -- Walking on Sunshine

Monday, October 1, 2012
Pants. Say what?!


Yeah, it's real. I'm wearing pants. I got so many compliments the last time I wore a pair, I decided to scoop up another pair.

I know, I know. I shouldn't be shopping. But these only cost $10 at Urban and I'm trying not to buy dresses. Get it?



This mirror shirt (so called for its print which is reflected across both the horizontal and vertical axes) is so super on trend, it almost hurts. I have an obsession with Mary Katrantzou that won't die, but with the thousand plus price tags, that's just not gonna happen. Luckily (or unluckily as some might see it), someone knocked off her signature style so that we poor folk could take part in this amazing trend!

I made a mirrored bangle stack in honor of all that, and topped off the look with a little yellow clip from Anthropologie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design